Facilitator: Robin Abraham
The Hospitality & Congregational Care Ministry Team exists to help the Pastor, staff, and other Ministry Team members share God’s love and joy during structured events at St. John. Members of this team will meet regularly to discuss ideas, build programs and events designed to grow, care and build connections between the members of St. John. This team will work closely with the Pastor, staff members, especially the Pastoral Care/Visitation Director. The goal is for members of this team to use their talents and gifts to help the members of St. John to connect with each other, to build relationships that foster community. This team will work with and support all Resource and Ministry teams at St. John.
The Hospitality & Congregational Care Ministry Team works to provide a caring and welcoming atmosphere before, during and after our worship experience in accordance with established policies and specifically will:
- Work with Pastor and staff to build new welcoming and growth outreach opportunities.
- Develop and enhance member programs.
- Recruit, train, and schedule team members to assist with visitation work, worship services, and other church related activities.
- Create, document and revise as needed any changes to processes and procedures.
- Present ideas and recommendations to the Joint Council, staff and Pastor.
- Serve as a resource for the Call Committee.