Faith Formation & Lifelong Learning Ministry Team
Facilitator: Rose Lorenz
Council Rep: Katy Clapham
The Faith Formation & Lifelong Learning Ministry Team exists to help the Pastor, staff, and other Ministry Team members share God’s love and joy at St. John. Members of this team will meet regularly to discuss ideas on congregational growth and care. Also, the team will build programs and events to enhance and build connections within the St. John members including Sunday School, VBS, Confirmation, High School and adult ministries. This team will work closely with the Pastor, staff members, especially the with the Children/Youth Director. The goal is to use these talents and gifts to allow St. John members to continue to grow in their faith and grow lasting relationships. Additional focus will be on adult engagement opportunities, small group relationships and Bible study opportunities.
The Faith Formation & Lifelong Learning Ministry Team works to provide a consistent support system for the spiritual well-being of our members and will:
- Work with the Pastor and staff to build new outreach and growth opportunities.
- Recruit, train, and schedule team members to aid in growing our faith lives.
- Collaborate on new ways to care for and connect members of St. John.
- Create, document, and revise as needed any changes to processes and procedures.
- Present ideas and recommendations to the Joint Council, staff and Pastor.
- Serve as a resource for the Call Committee.