Are you looking for a church to call home? A place where you can belong? A place to get involved? Are you intrigued with mission and vision at St. John and want to know more? Are you sorting out whether you'd like to grow deeper with us?
- Begin by attending worship services at St. John. We are so excited you are here and welcome your presence at one of our three unique services. Find the one that speaks to your personal style of worship and let the Spirit move through you and within you.
- From there, we invite you to open your heart and mind to becoming more involved in the life of the congregation by attending our monthly St. John Family Dinners and Events, which are designed for fellowship of all ages.
- Deepen your involvement by completing our "Interest Inventory" - designed to help us get to know you, your interests, and how you'd like to get involved. We can help you meet the right people to get more involved.
- Check the website and read the Happenings for opportunities to volunteer, serve, or consider signing up for a small group or book study. There is no better way to get connected than to "plug in" to the life of the congregation.
- Got kids? We'd love to have them involved in our programming for ages 3-high school (and beyond!). Sign up for Children's Programming
3-4 times a year, Tricia Freeman leads an informal introduction to St. John ministries and mission. This 1 1/2-hour session is for those who are exploring membership, or wondering if St. John is right for them. This time together includes a light breakfast, childcare if needed, and time to meet others and get your questions answered (including how to use our website for keeping the most up to date on church happenings and connecting in with other members). Look for the next "Welcoming Event" listed in your happenings and posted online, and sign up to meet us. We want to meet you too!
Sign up for our next "Welcome Event"
If you are feeling moved to call St. John your church home, you do not need to wait for a Welcoming Event! We are ready welcome you at ANY time. Call or email to arrange a time during the week, at a time of your convenience, that we can introduce ourselves personally to you, meet you/your family, and learn more about how we can best welcome you to our St. John family. Got questions? We welcome questions too. Let's meet. Contact us to arrange a personal appointment
From there, the next step in membership is simple paperwork. Fill our our easy membership form, have any church records transferred (if applicable), and make sure you are receiving our emails and e-news.
Learn more about the values that ground us, the mission that steers us, and the programs and events that can strengthen your connections and deepen your faith. Check out all the different spaces in all three floors of the church building. We have a vibrant, active church that serves many organizations and activities all week long. Meet other caring, welcoming people.
In membership, you'll count yourself among those committed to learning and growing together, experiencing God's grace, becoming disciples of Jesus, and building their personal relationship with God and with each other. We hope you will want to get involved in the church, in ways small or large, and invest yourself in weekly worship and serving opportunities. We are glad you have found us, and we welcome you!
Membership: Contact Tricia Freeman